The I K Caldwell AGnVET GROcare management program, aims to meet the needs and wants of a changing market place through working more closely and collaboratively to address crop management issues of concern. It is based on our reputation and philosophy “Caring for Growers”.
GROcare – Our mission is to meet the demands and challenges of a changing market place by working “as one” to develop a working management plan to address issues of importance. The plan is jointly owned by the growers and their I K Caldwell AGnVET agronomists. It outlines specific services to be supplied by I K Caldwell AGnVET, how they will be delivered and solutions to address issues of concern. Respect and honesty are core values of the GROcare brand that all (growers, I K Caldwell AGnVET and other partners) will strongly adhere to meet agreed expectations.
GROcare – What do you get?
- A completed management plan, that reviews the previous season, identifies issues and actions to address (including key visits) from your I K Caldwell AGnVET agronomist.
- Access to independent advice with written recommendations to address key issues identified as deemed necessary.
- Access to your interactive AgWorld property maps and stored history. AgWorld is a web base program that allow us to capture, record information and make recommendations relevant to your property.
- Access to stock priority and competitive chemical pricing on a range of products.
- Access to I K Caldwell AGnVET GROcare newsletters and industry information/updates.
- Access to I K Caldwell AGnVET trial demonstrations, new product launches and field days.
I K Caldwell AGnVET recognizes that no one grower requirements are the same. The fee for the GROcare program is based on your requirements and your crop mix.
If you would like to discuss GROcare or any other services in more detail please contact:-
David Morey – Horticulture Business Manager
Cameron Forrest – Horticulture Field Services Manager